Product Details for a New Garage Door:
We highly recommend Northwest Door products. However, other brand selections are available, giving you the option of even more styles. One of the other manufacturers we recommend is CHI Overhead Door.
Steel doors are the most popular option. They range from non-insulated to insulated with steel back and R values up to R16.
The non-insulated door we offer is the Northwest Door 500 series. It is a heavy duty 25 gauge steel pan door with a baked on enamel finish. It is available in three-panel styles. Many glass options are available. Please visit Northwest Door or call us for more info.
The most popular model we sell is the insulated steel (sandwich style) with R value 9. This door utilizes a
solid expanded polystyrene core that forms a true thermal break. It is a very solid and smooth running door available in four colors with four different panel options. Many glass options are available. Please visit Northwest Door or call us for more info.
- Estimates on new or replacement garage doors by appointment (free)
- If you know the size of the garage door you need, we can quote an approximate price over the phone or in an email.
- The most common sizes 8X7,8X8,9X7,9X8,16X7,16X8. Other sizes available.
- Windows and decorative windows are optional for any garage door.
- We remove and haul away of your old door at no extra charge.
- New doors include heavy duty hardware, track, springs and nylon ball bearing rollers.
- New doors are complete with vinyl trim on all sides, and a bottom weather seal.
- If you have a new garage door installed and wish to keep your existing garage door operator, we can re-hook the operator to the new garage door.