If you are looking for a new remote, or wish to have us program a remote or keyless entry, just contact us here.
We carry many replacement remotes. For brand specific, you need to match the model # of your current remote or garage door operator. There are “universal” remotes, but programming is generally more difficult with these.
Examples of replacement remotes:
Liftmaster – Chamberlain – Sears
Examples of Keyless Entries:
- 1/2 horsepower and 3/4 horsepower residential garage door operators are available.
- Many new homes have 8′ high garage doors which require special 8′ high operator.
- Also available are heights to 12′ for taller garage doors.
- Labor warranty on all garage door opener installations is 1 year.
- Parts and motor warranty depend on the unit chosen.
- Some garage door operators come with technology that enables you to link to the internet so you can control the door from your smartphone, computer or tablet.
- Also available are operators that have battery backup so the door will be operable during a power outage.
- Another option is a smart control panel which indicates time, temperature, error messages and allows you to operate lock and light functions and timer to close.
- All garage door operators come with “safety beams” (mounted near the floor) which don’t allow the door to close if something crosses their light beam.