More Than 32 Years Servicing Garage Doors in Colorado
When it comes to new garage door installation, garage door openers, garage door repair, and garage door parts in the North Metro Denver, Boulder, and Longmont areas, our family owned and operated business has more than 32 years of experience.
Given our extensive time in service, we understand which the best methods and products are to bring you the highest levels of quality and safety.
Front Range Garage Door Products and Services
Our garage door service covers most makes and models of garage doors and garage door openers such as Liftmaster, Genie, Northwest Door, and CHI. For just $88 an hour, our garage doors specialists will maintain your home’s garage door in optimal conditions. Our general service includes lube, tightening, and adjusting.
Whether you need a replacement remote for your current or new garage door so that each member of the family has one, we offer a wide variety of garage remote controls available for you. For brand specific systems, you need to match the model number of your current remote or garage door operator. There are “universal” remotes, but programming is generally more difficult with those.
For garage door openers, we carry Liftmaster garage door operators, which are some of the most recognized in the industry and their quality has been proven over the years. These are the options we have available for your Liftmaster garage door opener:
- 1/2 horsepower and 3/4 horsepower residential garage door operators are available.
- Many new homes have 8′ high garage doors which require a special 8′ high operator.
- Also available are heights to 12′ for taller garage doors.
- Labor warranty on all garage door opener installations is 1 year.
- Parts and motor warranty depend on the unit chosen.
- Some garage door operators come with technology that enables you to link to the internet so you can control the door from your smartphone, computer, or tablet.
- Also available are operators that have battery backup so that the door will be operable during a power outage.
- Another option is a smart control panel which indicates time, temperature, error messages and allows you to operate lock and light functions and timer to close.
- All garage door operators come with “safety beams” (mounted near the floor) which don’t allow the door to close if something crosses their light beam.
When it comes to garage door and garage door opener parts, we have genuine replacements in stock for Liftmaster, Sears, Chamberlain, Genie, Stanley, Automatic Doorman, Allister, Multi-Code, and others. These are the genuine parts we carry:
Garage Door Parts
- Vinyl Trim
- Bottom Rubber
Garage Door Operator Parts
- Limit Switches
- Wall Controls
- Circuit Boards
If you are looking for a new garage door for your home in Colorado, we are your best choice. Our experienced staff will give you honest advice for you to choose the best option based on your needs and budget:
- Estimates on new or replacement garage doors by appointment (free)
- If you know the size of the garage door you need, we can quote an approximate price over the phone or in an email.
- The most common sizes 8X7,8X8,9X7,9X8,16X7,16X8. Other sizes are available.
- Windows and decorative windows are optional for any garage door.
- We remove and haul away of your old door at no extra charge.
- New doors include heavy-duty hardware, track, springs, and nylon ball bearing rollers.
- New doors are complete with vinyl trim on all sides and a bottom weather seal.
- If you have a new garage door installed and wish to keep your existing garage door operator, we can re-hook the operator to the new garage door.